The Alaska Energy Authority (AEA) seeking applications

The Alaska Energy Authority (AEA) on Monday announced it is seeking applications for Renewable Energy Fund (REF) grants to help Alaskans reduce the cost of energy through the development of renewable energy projects. To learn more about REF and to apply for a Round 13 grant, visit Renewable Energy Fund (REF) Grants, then click onContinue reading “The Alaska Energy Authority (AEA) seeking applications”

Caregiver; Child Care Center

Job Description Caregiver:  Child Care Center Center             OBJECTIVE:  To assist the teacher in following a daily curriculum of activities and help keep a safe environment for playing and learning for young children. QUALIFICATIONS:  Candidates must demonstrate their ability to accomplish the Essential Job Results stated below.  Job knowledge / documentation required: High school education orContinue reading “Caregiver; Child Care Center”

FRC Cook

Job Description FRC Cook         OBJECTIVE:  Plan, prepare, and serve all meals in compliance with Head Start Performance Standards, USDA, State Food Service standards, and Child Care Food Program guidelines.   QUALIFICATIONS:  Job qualifications are stated in Job Description as Essential Job Results.  Job knowledge / documentation absolutely required. High School or GED. Demonstrated enjoyment of andContinue reading “FRC Cook”

477 Case Worker I-II Togiak

Job Description 477 Case Worker I-II Togiak        OBJECTIVE:  Help develop work opportunities and work directly with clients and program staff to ensure information about client needs and participation is exchanged.  QUALIFICATIONS:  Candidates must demonstrate their ability to accomplish the Essential Job Results stated in the job description, please request a copy.    Job knowledge / documentationContinue reading “477 Case Worker I-II Togiak”

Wildlands Fire Emergencies

July is one of our warmer months during the summer…In case of all Wildlands Fire Emergencies, or if you see smoke:FIRST contact Local Enforcement: VPSO / STATE TROOPERS/And/Or 911 to report a fire. You can also call Statewide wildland fire reporting at 1-800-237-3633and BBNA/ LMS Director/Realty Officer and/or his or her designee1-800-478-5257 or 907-842-5257. ForContinue reading “Wildlands Fire Emergencies”