- CustodianOBJECTIVE: Ensure that BBNA’s Dillingham facilities are kept at the highest standards for cleanliness and sanitation, including planning, supply inventory, and record keeping. QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must demonstrate their ability to accomplish the Essential Job Results stated below. Job knowledge / documentation required: High School Diploma/GED. Must be committed to detail and the highestContinue reading “BBNA Employment”
- Tribal Administrator; ManokotakJob Description Tribal Administrator I-II; Manokotak OBJECTIVE: Tribal Administrators work as provided in a Memorandum of Agreement between BBNA and Tribal Councils to perform a variety of administrative services which may include accounting and administration of compact pass through funds and other services. The types of duties will vary based on the determination of theContinue reading “BBNA Employment”
- Document Scanner; Human ResourcesJob Description Document Scanner; Human Resources Dept. Temporary (450 hours est.) OBJECTIVE: This position will transfer paper documents to electronic files. Scanning and filing will be under the supervision of the Personnel Manager. QUALIFICATIONS: Job qualifications are stated below as Essential Job Results. The Essential Job Results are what the employee must be able toContinue reading “BBNA Employment”
- Forestry Field LaborJob Description Field Worker/Laborer; Forestry Program – Temporary– 5 positions OBJECTIVE: Perform field labor work such as forest inventory, vegetation mapping, hazard fuel reduction and other Forestry Program projects. QUALIFICATIONS: Job qualifications are stated In the job description as Essential Job Results. Please request a copy. Candidates must demonstrate their ability to accomplish these results. Continue reading “BBNA Employment”
- 477 Case Worker II-III; Education, Training, and EmploymentJob Description 477 Case Worker II-III; Education, Training, and Employment Division OBJECTIVE: Provide direct client services to all Bristol Bay residents under the Workforce Development (WFD)programs. Services include eligibility determination, continuous case work, and helping clients get access to all services allowable under Federal and State regulations which support finding employment and becoming self sufficient. Continue reading “BBNA Employment”
- Coordinator; Prevention ServicesJob Description https://bbna.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Coordinator-Prevention-Services-2-13-2020-Job-Description.pdf POSITION TITLE: Coordinator: Prevention Services. OBJECTIVE: Coordinate and provide community outreach, educational activities, and prevention strategies which result in a better understanding of the root causes and dynamics of domestic violence, sexual assault, and related abuse. QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must demonstrate their ability to accomplish the Essential Job Results stated in the detailedContinue reading “BBNA Employment”
- Caseworker III-IV; Children’s ServicesJob Description POSITION TITLE: Caseworker III-IV; Children’s Services. OBJECTIVE: Provide professional Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) case management, service development and administrative duties within a comprehensive range of social service programs aimed at children and families. In accordance with the Family Services Department: Children’s Services Division Mission Statement the Caseworker provides services to Tribal membersContinue reading “BBNA Employment”
- Marine Mammal Local Research Assistants 5 positionsJob Description Marine Mammal Harvest Local Research Assistant: Bristol Bay Harvest Data Collection Project. 5 positions. 1. Iliamna-Newhalen, 2 Kokhanok, 3, Pedro Bay. 4. Igiugig, and 5.Levelock, Jobs are Temporary – Part Time. Dates: March 1, 2020 to May 30, 2020 OBJECTIVE: Local Research Assistant will work part-time of 20 hours per week in communityContinue reading “BBNA Employment”
- Coordinator; Men’s ServicesJob Description Men’s Services Coordinator OBJECTIVE: Work closely with Family Services Department staff to coordinate activities which promote the development and implementation of the Bristol Bay Victims Services Expansion Project, including a wide variety of logistics related to providing emergency transportation, men’s shelter, and referrals to services. QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must demonstrate their ability to accomplishContinue reading “BBNA Employment”
- Coordinator; Opioid Prevention ProjectJob Description https://bbna.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Coordinator-Opioid-Prevention-ProjectJobDesc1-22-20.docx Opioid Prevention Project Coordinator OBJECTIVE: Work closely with Family Services Department staff to coordinate activities which promote the development and implementation of the Bristol Bay Opioid Prevention Project, including a wide variety of logistics related to putting on prevention and educational events, outreach/quick response team formation meetings, specialized training events, and dataContinue reading “BBNA Employment”
- Program Logistics ManagerJob Description https://bbna.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Mgr-ProgramLogisticsCDDJobDesc8-12-19.docx POSITION TITLE: Manager: Program Logistics, Child Development Dept. OBJECTIVE: Provides the Administrative services of the Child Development Department including oversight of data and recordkeeping, enrollments, supervision of support staff, grant/contract responsibilities, oversight of purchasing, billings; planning events & trainings, media and public awareness, assist with the oversight of Child Care Development FundContinue reading “BBNA Employment”
- 477 Caseworker EET DivisionJob Description: https://bbna.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/477-Case-Worker-II-III-EET-Division.pdf 477 Case Worker II-III; Education, Training, and Employment Division OBJECTIVE: Provide direct client services to all Bristol Bay residents under the Workforce Development (WFD)programs. Services include eligibility determination, continuous case work, and helping clients get access to all services allowable under Federal and State regulations which support finding employment and becoming selfContinue reading “BBNA Employment”
- Contaminated Sites Coordinatorjob Description; https://bbna.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/coordinator-contaminated-sites-job-description.pdf Contaminated Sites Coordinator.OBJECTIVE: Implements BBNA’s 128a Tribal Response Program by coordinating with Bristol Bay communities and other entities to assess, clean up, and redevelop contaminated sites, referred to as “Brownfields”. QUALIFICATIONS: Job qualifications are stated in the detailed job description as Essential Job Results. Please ask for a copy. The Essential JobContinue reading “BBNA Employment”
For more details or to apply for any of these positions, contact:
Human Resources Office
Bristol Bay Native Association
PO Box 310
Dillingham, Alaska 99576
Phone: (907) 842-5257
Toll-free: in Alaska 1-800-478-5257
Fax: (907) 842-6266
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Download a job Application.
Wondering if you’re qualified?
Call and ask… It’s always worth the call…you can ask for Personnel, or talk directly to a Program Manager and really find out about the job that caught your eye. An entry level job can get your foot in the door and pave the way to more responsibility and higher pay.
Need to prepare a resume, find out about training, or access other help to get a job? Call Workforce Development at 1-888-285-2262 (locally 907-842-2262.)
Familiarity with the Bristol Bay area, people, and culture is considered in meeting qualifications for BBNA jobs. To ensure equal access to all, those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of BBNA’s Human Resources Office. BBNA Follows EEO rules and Indian preference in hiring under P.L. 93-638 as applicable.