How to prepare for Restaurant Revitalization Fund Grant -fact sheet

FYI – the new stimulus package has created a Restaurant Revitalization Fund Grant (no application yet) for those food industry businesses that faced covid losses. The grant will be administered by the SBA once it is rolled out. Businesses can get up to $5M per grant location ($10M cap per business). Eligible entities include a restaurant, food stand, food truck, food cart, caterer, saloon, inn, tavern, bar, lounge, brewpub, tasting room, taproom, licensed facility or premise of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products, or other similar place of business in which the public or patrons assemble for the primary purpose of being served food or drink.

Although there is no application yet, businesses can start preparing for the Restaurant Grant by obtaining a DUNS/SAM registration with the federal government. Click here for the facts sheet.

This site has some information on the grant:

Key info: 
“To receive a grant you will need a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number and be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM). You will not be able to apply or receive payments without establishing your business in both of these systems”

Info on how to obtain a DUNS number:

  • Jennifer Adams, MBA
  • Director of Rural Program Development
  • Alaska Small Business Development Center
    W:[|] E:
    Cell: [(707) 343-8877|tel:(707) 343-8877]
Skip to content