The Bristol Bay Native Association Child Development Department is now accepting sealed bids for two 2004 20 seat micro bird school busses, one is located in Dillingham and the other in Togiak. Vehicle information is listed below.
The minimum bid for each bus is $1,500
Each bid must be submitted individually and placed in a sealed envelope either mailed to:
- BBNA – Child Development Department
- PO Box 310
- Dillingham, AK 99576
- ATTN: Sealed Bid
- or dropped off at the Family Resource Center in Dillingham in a sealed envelope marked “SEALED BID”.
All bids must be postmarked or dropped off no later than 4:30 May 12, 2021 Sealed Bids must include name of bidder, address, and phone number. Late, faxed, or emailed bids will NOT be considered.
The busses will each be sold as is and where is, and no warranties shall be given. The purchasers are responsible for moving them.
The BBNA Child Development Department reserves the right to reject any or all bids if it is determined to be in the best interest of the company.
Sealed bids will be opened and read at 10 am May 14th, 2021.
- Dillingham bus VIN #1G8JG3IU341133990 Togiak bus VIN# 1GBJG31U741133684
- Both busses:
- GVW: 12,000 LB
- Engine: Chevrolet 6.0 Liter (gas)
- Tire Size: LT 225/75 R16
Payment will be by cashier’s check only. Payment must be made by May 21st, 2021. Successful bidder will be responsible for moving their bus no later than May 21st, 2021.
- To make an appointment to view the bus:
- Togiak: contact Elizabeth Wassillie 493-5164 or John Nick 493-5165
- Dillingham: Contact Elia Akelkok, Carolyn Hoseth or Anne Shade at 842-4059
- Click here to download this advertisement.