Please join Regional leaders and State of Alaska Public Health leaders for weekly discussions on COVID-19 topics in Bristol Bay.
The Public Broadcast will be held every Tuesday at 2 pm starting April 13, 2021 to May 18, 2021 using GotoWebinar. The Next meeting is May 18, 2021.
Please register for Regional COVID19 Public Broadcasts before the start of the meeting at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9195502030301142540
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Registration is needed only once to attend all of the weekly meetings.
Registered attendees can join and ask questions by calling:
United States: (Toll-free): 1 866-901-6455 or 1 (951) 384-3421
Access Code: 874-450-706 Audio PIN: # Webinar ID: 827-117-779
- To join the meeting without registering you will be placed in LISTEN ONLY Mode:
- Call: 1-866-901-6455 Access Code: 874-450-706
The following Radio Stations will air the Broadcast Live: KDLG 670 AM, KAKN 100.9 FM & KAKD 104.9 FM.
The meeting will be recorded and available for download the following day on BBNA’s website. See below to download the meeting agenda or recorded meetings.
Regional COVID-19 Public Broadcast
May 18, 2021 – Life with COVID
- Moderator Welcome -Kim Williams
- Heather Phelps, DBH/HSS
- Dr. Bob Onders, ANMC
- Dr. David Powers, BBAHC
- Mary Swain, Camai Clinic
- Topic Speaker-
- City/Village Updates
- Partner Updates
- Early Submission
- Online Submission
** Questions are only available to registered attendees. Early questions can be submitted to email@example.com
**Please note the agenda will change each week. The opening speaker each week will be a different Bristol Bay Partner and the State of Alaska will provide a current update on COVID-19 issues.
- Meeting Flyer & Agenda
- April 13, 2021 – Vaccinations
- April 20, 2021 – COVID-19 Testing
- April 27, 2021 – Regional COVID Plans/Updates
- May 4, 2021 – Travel & Tourism
- May 11, 2021 – Financial Assistance
- May 18, 2021 – Life with COVID
- Meeting Recordings
- April 13, 2021-Vaccinations Meeting
- April 20, 2021-COVID-19 Testing Meeting
- April 27, 2021-COVID Plans/Updates Meeting
- May 4, 2021-Travel & Tourism Meeting
- May 11, 2021 Financial Assistance Meeting