Regional Entities are invited to submit projects for regional support in the 2022 Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS). This is a new CEDS cycle for 2022-2026, which means all project listed in the 2017-2021 CEDS will not be carried over unless entities emailing me asking to include their current projects. New projects or a request to carry over current projects to the new CEDS need to be turned in by January 21, 2022.
As part of the new 2022-2026 CEDS cycle, new regional goals will be developed for Bristol Bay to strive towards. If your organization want to participate or provide feedback on the goals, please contact Kristina. The 2022-2026 CEDS Industry areas of focus are: Fisheries, Workforce, Culture/Subsistence, Tourism, Energy, Transportation & Infrastructure and COVID-19.
Organizations are welcome to submit projects based on; community/regional needs, current community plans, projects that support the industries listed above or projects related to COVID-19 response/recovery.
Present this opportunity for regional support to your organizations governing body for review prior to the deadline for their evaluation of your community needs, including your COVID-19 needs. Submitting a project into the CEDS can open up funding to help mitigate the economic impacts of the pandemic. This can help bring money into your community.
What do I need to participate in the CEDS? Below is a list of attachments for the CEDS, you might not need all of them.
- CEDS Blank Project forms: Fill out ONE of the following documents “2022_Blank_CEDS Project form.doc,” or “2022_Printable_Handwriten_FILL_IN_BLANK_Project.doc.”
- Not sure if the CEDS is for you? Review the “Is the CEDS for my organization” PDF to find out if the CEDS can help your work.
- What are the Steps for the CEDS process? See the “Overview of CEDS Process 2022” document to review the timeline for the CEDS.
- Need help filling out your project form? Find instructions in the document called “Filling out the CEDS project form.”
- What does the CEDS focus on? Review the2017-2021 CEDS Industries Goals in “Parts of the BB CEDS 2022.”
- Still want to know more? Check out the “CEDS 411 2022” to read about the full benefits the CEDS can offer you.
To submit a project to the CEDS use one of the Blank Project forms and email it back to Kristina (kRandrew@bbna.com).
You are welcome to call with questions or additional help at 907-842-6223.