The Bristol Bay Native Association is now requesting proposals for the renovation of the Family Services floor of the BBNA Annex building. The space is roughly 1800 sq ft. The preferred start of the project would be January 2nd, 2023.
Scope of Work
The selected firm’s work shall involve, at a minimum, the following tasks:
- Demo of old wood paneling and refitting with sheetrock.
- Demo of old carpet and refitting with new vinyl plank flooring.
- Painting of all walls.
- Demo of existing drop deck ceiling and replacing with new grid and ceiling tiles.
- Removal of current light fixtures and replace with new LED fixtures.
- Elimination of several doors and creating several new ones.
- Removal of all existing doors and refit with new doors.
- Demo of a few walls, and addition of one wall.
- Demo of old kitchen and move plumbing/electrical for new kitchenette area.
- Adding several light switches to split up areas.
- Demo of dead comm wires.
- Move office furniture/equipment to storage & assist with moving back at conclusion of work.
- Replace existing wood case windows with new vinyl windows.
- Disposal of all trash and waste created.
Factor for 10% extra for paint, flooring, adhesive etc.. that BBNA will retain after the project is complete.
BBNA has a list of some of the materials already on hand to go towards the project that can be provided to interested bidders.
Proposals shall be submitted to the (Facilities Manager) no later than 3:00 PM on Wednesday the 7th of December 2022.
- Ryan Miller
- Facilities Manager