- REQUEST FOR SERVICES PROPOSAL
- BY THE
- Bristol Bay Native Association
- Dillingham, Alaska
The Bristol Bay Native Association is now requesting proposals for the painting and flooring replacement of the Family Resource Center building. The preferred start of the project would be the 1st of June 2022 and be completed by the 5th of August 2022.
Scope of Work
The selected firm’s work shall involve, at a minimum, the following tasks:
- Demo old carpet and prep floor for new carpet tiles.
- Install new commercial carpet tiles in identified areas.
- Installation of Rubber Gym type flooring in two classrooms.
- Prep and Paint most of the building where identified.
- Disposal of all trash and waste created.
Factor for 20% extra paint and carpet tiles/adhesive etc.. that BBNA will retain after project is complete.
BBNA can provide wheeled scaffolding to be used for painting.
Proposals shall be submitted to the (Facilities Manager) no later than 3:00 pm on Friday the 6th of May 2022.
- Ryan Miller
- Facilities Manager