Join us in April and May for a series of interactive, 1-hour lunchtime webinars to learn tips and tricks from community planning and economic development experts!
All webinars are one hour (60 minutes) long:
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm on Tuesdays (Alaska time).
- 45 minutes of interactive presentation.
- 15 minutes of interactive questions and answers.
How to join (same for all sessions):
- Click to join for audio and screenshare: https://zoom.us/j/91640239131
- Call-in for audio only
- Dial 253-215-8782
- Input Meeting ID: 916 4023 9131 #
- Alternate call-in numbers
QUESTIONS? Contact us at:
- Molly Mylius, Agnew::Beck Consulting Project Lead
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or Text: 907-782-8787
- Kristina Alqayaagaq Andrew, BBNA Economic Development Program Manager
- Email: kRandrew@bbna.com
- Phone: 907-842-6223
Webinar recordings and materials will be posted on the BBNA website. Learn more at https://bbna.com/resiliency-series-recordings/