Project Description: Develop pathway for marine technology training with educational credentials to document student achievement. Credentials to include UAF BBC Microcredentials and Occupational Endorsement Certificate (OEC).
People/Organizations responsible for completing these steps: UAF Bristol Bay Campus, BBEDC, BBNA, ADF&G, BBRSDA, SeaGrant
Timeline: October 2022 – September 2027
Funding Partners: UAF Bristol Bay Campus, BBEDC, Alaska Sea Grant Program
- number of courses developed with a unique course identifier.
- number of microcredentials approved.
- OEC approved.
- number of students enrolled in the OEC
- method of tracking students in place
- Number of students completing OEC
Key Project Contact:
Name: Wanda Wahl
Title: Interim Director
Organization: UAF Bristol Bay Campus
Questions about the CEDS?
Contact Kristina Andrew
Economic Development Program ManagerkRandrew@bbna.com